Accountants Assistant experience London
If you are looking to start of your accounting career or would like to develop your skills as an Accounts Assistant using cloud accounting software. This experience will give you that opportunity as it is tailor made for beginners and graduates. This experience can help you get to positions such as accounts assistant, trainee accountant, accounts payable and accounts receivable positions with this Accounting work experience.
The accounts Assistant work experience is priced at affordable £200, This covers the duties of an accounts assistant.
This is a fast track on month experience and is taught by an accountant from Gm professional accountants, the main advantage of the experience is to give you experience in cloud accounting software and the job role. You will receive a reference for the experience, once you completed a basic Test at the end. You will be doing live accounts and doing numerous accounts assistant exercises at the practice. This will ensure that you understand the concepts behind an Accounts assistant role.
This experience covers both Accounts payable and Accounts Receivable duties.
This comprises the following:
- Introduction to Bookkeeping Double entry for Accounts Assistant
- Chart of accounts
- Nominal Accounts: Creation, maintenance of nominal codes
- Creating Supplier accounts and Customer accounts
- Coding and Posting Sales, purchases and expense invoices
- Value Added Tax (VAT) within purchase ledger and Sales Ledger
- Posting Customer Receipts, Posting supplier payments and Bank Payments
- Processing staff expenses
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Bank Reconciliations
- Exporting reports
- Basic Accounting Concepts and Data Security
- Trial Balances
Q: What skills/qualifications do I need to complete this experience
You do not need to have previous experience, qualification or skills to enrol on this . It is designed for beginners, people looking to develop their skills and graduates who are looking for experience to start their accounting career.
Please Call 0208 396 6128 to book the work experience