Accounting work Experience in London
Looking to start of your accounting career? Would like to develop your skills as an Accounts Assistant using cloud accounting software? GM Professional Accountants gives you that opportunity to complete a course that is tailor made for graduates and beginners. This course can help you get to positions such as trainee accountant, accounts assistant, accounts receivable and accounts payable positions with this Accounting work experience.
The work experience covers the duties of an accounts assistant using the cloud software package. The price for this Course is £200 and the duration for this experience is one month..
The course is taught by a qualified accountant from GM Professional Accountants, the main advantage of this fast track course is to give you experience in Sage and the job role which recruiters look for in jobs. Once you completed a test at the end, you will receive a reference from GM Professional Accountants. You will be undertaking live accounts and doing numerous accounts assistant exercises at the workshop. This will ensure that you understand the concepts behind an Accounts assistant role.
This course covers all aspects of Accounts Assistant duties.
This course comprises the following:
- Introduction to Bookkeeping Double entry for Accounts Assistant
- Chart of accounts
- Nominal Accounts: Creation, maintenance of nominal codes
- Creating Supplier accounts and Customer accounts
- Coding and Posting Sales, purchases and expense invoices
- Value Added Tax (VAT) within purchase ledger and Sales Ledger
- Posting Customer Receipts, Posting supplier payments and Bank Payments
- Processing staff expenses
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Bank Reconciliations
- Exporting reports
- Basic Accounting Concepts and Data Security
- Trial Balances
Q: What skills/qualifications do I need to complete this course?
Previous experience, qualification or skills to enrol on this course is not needed to apply. It is designed for beginners, people looking to develop their skills and graduates who are looking for experience to start their accounting career.
Please Call 0208 396 6128 to book this course